Monday, January 3, 2011

8 Years and still counting..

On this exact same day 8 years ago, someone very special came into my life. It wasn't anything like fairytales which consisted of any love at first sight thingy.. The truth was, I kinda disliked this noisy and irritating person.

As day passes, we begun to know more about each other and surprisingly before I knew it, she became someone I couldn't live without.

Since young, she have been there for me, through thick and thin. She have seen me at my ugliest and at my prettiest, at my saddest and my happiest, from my first love till I got married, at my poorest and my richest..and she never ever left me. In her presence, I never had to hide myself because she love me so much, she's able to accept all my flaws. When I'm slutty, she says I look sexy. When I'm bitchy, she says she likes it. When I'm evil, she says they deserve it and when I'm fat, she says it's alright cos she's fatter. No words can ever tell how much I love her..

At times, I hate myself cos of the words and attitude I show when I'm frustrated. No matter how many times I ruin the friendship, she always found ways to mend it back..

Dear, I love you so so much. Let's continue to grow together, to achieve much more in life. I know we can do it! & our love will definitely get stronger with each passing year! Loves!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone